Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 5--Spectator and/or Active Participant

I am usually always a spectator. I rarely speak up and input my ideas and thoughts. I wish I would have stepped up and given ideas and was ready to help the people in my group. I have just joined a club at Penfield and I offered to step up and be co-leader with my best friend. I now very much enjoy being an active participant in the group and make choices and decisions with my friend and the group. I was motivated to become an active participant because this was a club I was very much interested in and I really wanted to be a part of it. I am so happy I decided to be a part of the club because I feel like I have a voice in this group and that I can say what i want to say and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment